º Goals & Philosophy
º Press Releases
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign - B.S. Biology and Psychology 1980 Phi Beta Kappa
- University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine - M.D. 1984
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles - Post-graduate medical training 1985
- Berit Mila Board Certified Mohel - 1985
Trained under the auspices of the Hebrew Union College, Union of American Hebrew Congregations and the Central Conference of American Rabbis
- Past secretary of the Berit Mila Board of Reform Judaism and the National Organization of American Mohalim (NOAM)
- Current member of NOAM.
- Featured Speaker - Southern California Perinatal Educators Association
- Thousands of Bris ceremonies and circumcisions performed since 1985
- Stopped practicing as a general practitioner in 1992 to begin career as a full time professional mohel
- Has performed Bris ceremonies throughout Arizona, California, Idaho, Illinois, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, and Texas. Internationally in Beijing, Gibraltar and Hong Kong.
- Married to Rachael C. Kogen, Esq.
CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW PRESS RELEASES